Cargo Cosmetics

lunedì 30 settembre 2013

TAG: 5 things i love about my country.

Hey everyone! It's almost October (ieeh) i am very excited because it's one of my favorite months, it has Halloween,  Canadian Thanks Giving, leafs turn into a beautiful orange and i get a study break at university ;) It's all perfect!
If you have been hanging out on this blog for a while you might know that i love traveling, it's one of my biggest passions and i tent to do it whenever i can but i sometimes forget the beauty that my country holds, so i decided to share with you some of my favorite pictures me and my sister Selayna took this summer while touring around Italy. But since just sharing the pictures wasn't fun enough, i thought to turn it into a tag! And I TAG ALL OF YOU GUYS TO DO IT!
All you have to do is answer the questions below like i will and post some of your favorite pictures of your homeland, don't forget to live the link to your blog post in the comment section so i can check it out! I can't wait to virtually explore your incredible countries.

1) Name 3 things you like about your country
I obviously like italian food in particular the one from the south of Italy; i love the summer weather we have, so warm for so long but i also like the fact that we get to have snow in the winter. I think we are a  very blessed country because we have the possibility to experience all four seasons and now everyone gets that chance. Eventually, i like the history and the traditions that my country has. It's a very ancient territory and i love that about it.

2) Do you have a favorite city?
I do but it's not properly a city, it's more of a town and it is Capri. If you have ever been there you know why, it's so incredibly beautiful

3) What part of the country are you from?
I am from the south and in particular i'm from Bari.

4) If you could live anywhere in your country where would it be and why?
It depends, now that i'm young i enjoy living in Milano but if i was older i would enjoy more living down south, just for the way the life flows there, it's a lot more relaxed and slow.

5) Would you recommend other people to visit your country?
YES! YES! YES!














2 commenti: